[gclist] gc test cases

Saket Rungta saket at brainlink.com
Sun May 29 06:15:23 PDT 2005

Reena,

As Dr. Moss pointed out, have a look at:

http://ali-www.cs.umass.edu/DaCapo/gcbm.html

Further suggestions would be Trade 6 and/or SPECjAppServer 2004 (J2EE
benchmarks), these are significantly more complex workloads, and require
significant setup effort/resources.  These offer a more real-world scenario
than smaller workloads, but this statement is quite debateable, depending on
the perspective.  Here are the links:

Trade 6:
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/was/performance.html (see
downloads box on right)