Unbelievable Funding with options.

Elinor Dow PTFEZ at mminternet.com
Mon May 30 17:54:46 PDT 2005

Dear Homeowner,

Did you know you can refiiinance your current morttgage
At r4tes much lower than your paying now?

Why pay more than you have to?
Refiiinance now with ease.

Fast, Frreee, Professional Service.
Have a look for yourself,

Were Making financing simple.

en+er heere'> http://cbK.Gclist.simple-financing.net/2/index/sto/61R

Sincerely,

Linda Moss
Regional CEO

I would come home late in the night and would get out early in the morning. We were running our lives somehow. There wasn't much of a conversation between Mia and I. Perhaps there wasn't anything left to talk about. And then in such compellingly disappointing conditions I found Tina. Even under these conditions she was full of life, breathing with all the energy. She wasn't very beautiful but she was definitely very attractive. So it was natural for me to take interest in her but what surprised me was that she attracted to me as well.