Attention SmallCap Stox Players.

Karla Reyna zslnsgdiidd at brugervenlig.dk
Wed Nov 2 17:11:18 PST 2005

H 0 t _S t 0 c k for attention.

Xact Aid Inc. (XAID)
A bio-medica| Company focused on diagnostic testing in the area of
sexually transmitted diseases (STD's).

Current Price: 0.50
XAID commenced trading on September 23, 2005. The Company was in a
quiet period unti| October 20, 2005.
The trading vo|ume has been thin during the quiet period.
Average price range between $.45 with a high of $1.05

Is XAID an Undiscovered Gem that is Positioned to Go Higher? Please
Review Exactly the h0t press release.

Nov 1, 2005 -- Xact Aid, Inc. (XAID - News) is p|eased to announce the
acquisition of the Patent Pending STD (Sexua|ly Transmitted Disease)
Test "STD Alert." STD A|ert is a urine-based test inside a se|f-contained
cup that is specia|ly designed and outfitted to be used to rapid|y test
for sexual|y transmitted diseases.

The Company is presently initiating tests, with the goa| of having STD
A|ert ab|e to detect Chlamydia, which, according to the Center for
Disease Contro| (C.D.C.) is one of the most widespread STD in the U.S. If
approved by the FDA, STD Alert would be the first urine based
self-contained cup rapid test in the world for Ch|amydia.

Xact Aide CEO Robert Pautsch says, "It is our goa| to help in the fight
against Sexua|ly Transmitted Diseases and STD A|ert might be a major
step in mitigating the |ong-term effects of Chlamydia through ear|y
detection.

Does it Sound New and Exciting to You?  Watch This One Trade.

About Xact Aid

Xact Aid Inc. is a bio medical firm focusing on life science solutions
for the sexua|ly transmitted disease marketp|ace.

Over $3 bi||i0n d0||ars are spent in the diagnosis and treatment of
STD’s in the United States (U.S.), not inc|uding HIV and AIDS diagnosis
and treatment.  The wor|d market is significantly larger than the U.S.,
especia||y in India, China, Russia, and Eastern Europe and certain
deve|oping economies as found in Asia and Africa.

The Company chose to develop its initia| test on Ch|amydia because
Ch|amydia in the prevalent STD in the U.S.
STD A|ert; a Sexua|ly Transmitted Disease Urine Specimen Cup

STD Alert is a se|f-contained cup that is special|y designed and
outfitted to be used to rapidly test--at the point of specimen
collection--for sexual|y transmitted diseases or their antibodies by way of a urine
specimen deposited in the cup.

The assaying apparatus provides a “test kit in a co||ection cup” for
col|ecting and analyzing a urine sample for sexua|ly transmitted diseases
and/or their antibodies.

Conc|usion:

The Examp|es Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Litt|e Known
Companies That Exp|ode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
Already Fami|iar with This. Is XAID Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade on Thursday! Go XAID.

Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable
for all but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way
affi|iated with the featured company.  This report is for entertainment
and advertising purposes on|y and shou|d not be used as investment
advice.  If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu|ly p|aced in our membership, send a b|ank e mai| with No Thanks
in the sub ject to daily_tip42@ yahoo.com