storyboard

Pauline Bryan gEyLcchg at go.com
Tue Nov 15 14:46:09 PST 2005

Xavier was forced to lay off or place on unpaid leave 396 of its 784 faculty and staff. That included terminating 78 faculty members, a third of Xaviers professors. <br>
We have some inf0rmation for you. <br>
We have cut 0ur Prr1ces and you should know. <br>
Ssave great on all our t0p pproducts. <br>
/isit us 0n1ine. <br>
The Graduate Students Organizing Committee said its members would stay on strike until the university decides to bargain with them "in good faith." The assistants will not teach, grade, advise students or do research while on strike, they said. <br>
"The students that I have in my class have been very supportive," said Kari Evanson, a teaching assistant in the French department. "Weve tried everything else. This really was the last resort. ... Im ready to fight." <br>