Lfie Expirecene Deeergs

Roxanne Ball spukigvil at oreka.com
Tue Oct 4 08:14:40 PDT 2005

Hey dlinenbe at bespin.org,

A Genuine College Degree in 2 weeks !  1-206-350-5982 < - ccall n0ww !

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a great job and better pay was a few letters behind your name?

Well now you can get them!

BA   BSc     MA    MSc    MBA   PhD

Within 2 weeks!      No Study Required!     100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine non accredited degrees that include Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate degrees.

They are verifiable and student records and transcripts are also available.

This little known secret has been kept quiet for years.  The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.  Order yours today.  Just call the number below.  You'll thank me later.

1-206-350-5982

Odis Haines

Watching last night's CSI Miami illuminated a vulnerability to identity theft I had never really conceptualized before. I black out every copy of my credit card and bank account information on all receipts and statements, but I have never hesitated to toss complete, unmarked credit applications into the recylcing. Although I'm referring to an unlikely fictional account of a woman who has her identity stolen, then tries to frame the thief for her husband's murder, I can't help but feel anxious. How many credit applications could have or may already have been filled out in my name with a simple change of address? Is there a mountain of unknown debt that I didn't actually at least get temporary bliss from accumulating waiting to bite me in the ass when I apply for a home loan. Thoughts like these make me glad I'm a little person with a low profile and nothing worth stealing. Then again, maybe that's all the more reason to watch my back.3