Get Cvialis Fast and Easy

Ned J. Sloan ned_sloan_ra at moergeli.ch
Fri Oct 7 14:25:10 PDT 2005

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.  -- Abraham Lincoln",
"With time and patience the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.  -- Chinese proverb",
"She is not refined.  She is not unrefined.  She keeps a parrot.  -- Mark Twain",
"Slightly Less Common Latin Phrase:  Totum dependeat.  Let it all hang out.",
"The only really decent thing to do behind a person's back is pat it.",
"However, never daunted, I will cope with adversity in my traditional manner... sulking and nausea.  -- Tom K. Ryan",
"Ask not what your country can do for you, but rather what you can do for your country.  -- Marcus Tullius Cecero, Roman orator and statesman, 63 B.C.",
"A meeting is an event where minutes are taken and hours wasted.", "Army Law:  If it moves, salute it.  If it doesn't move, paint it.",
"They laughed at Edison and Einstein, but somehow I still feel uncomfortable when they laugh at me.  -- Ashleigh Brilliant",