everybody knows you need to promote your business

Jeffery Miranda yzzwbi at ca.mbn.or.jp
Wed Oct 19 03:38:11 PDT 2005

MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES (THINK GLOBALLY):

        EMAIL BLAST CAMPAIGNS

      ARE YOU TOO BUSY TO SEND OUT YOUR EMAILS YOURSELF?
                WHY NOT LET US DO IT FOR YOU?
       HOW MANY WOULD YOU LIKE US TO BROADCAST FOR YOU?
PLEASE CHOOSE FORM THE FOLLOWING:

[  ] WEEKLY PROMOTION - 10 Million EMAILS PER DAY  $200.00

[  ] WEEKLY PROMOTION - 20 Million EMAILS PER DAY  $300.00

[  ] WEEKLY PROMOTION - 40 Million EMAILS PER DAY  $500.00
[  ] MONTHLY PROMOTION - 10 Million EMAILS PER DAY  $  600.00

[  ] MONTHLY PROMOTION - 20 Million EMAILS PER DAY  $1,000.00

[  ] MONTHLY PROMOTION - 50 Million EMAILS PER DAY  $2,000.00

The "client" acknowledges that all payments are due in advance WK.
----------------------------------
-FULL SERVICE BULK EMAIL SOLUTION-
----------------------------------

We will design your email message, provide an email
list and email broadcast out your message.

We will not host or email broadcast for illegal sexual content,
illegal pirated software, hate or discrimination message or
website of any type.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS

Fill out the Form below and fax it back to 1-(206) 202-8049 Due
to the high volume, this number may be busy: ( If so please fax
your order form to 1-(206) 338-3863)

We only respond to potential customers who completely our form.

PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE CLEARLY BY CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY:

Name:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

Country:

City:

POSTAL:

Telephone:

FAX:

Email Address:

(REQUIRED)

PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE CLEARLY BY CAPITAL LETTERS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS:

If you need more information:

Please send us your email address with your questions.

You received this message because you joined the Bulk List & opt-in
mailing list and agreed to receive email on business opportunities,
products and services. If you have received this email in error,
please accept my humble apologies.