Arnold's Interesting story

July Mabey julyptrsmabe at cambia.com
Mon Oct 24 11:41:15 PDT 2005

I am a 39 year old male and in good health and fairly fit, but realized a while back that sometimes I had a hard time maintaining an erection.
I am single, but I do date a lot and I believe many times the problem was due to anxiety and pressure to perform with someone new.
I bought Vjaggra online http://www.proviprote.com and decided to give it a go.
WOW WOW WOW it kicked in after about 20-30 minutes and that was just perfect, as I knew where the evening was going.
She is a beautiful woman with a great body and I did not think I needed it with her, but let me just say After the 5th time
I am not kidding ;) she said: Please no more  lol unbelievable.
It was like being a teenager over again. Amazing!