Are You a Microcap Player?

Jamie0 at aol.com Jamie0 at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 04:48:40 PDT 2005

Issue:  September, 2005

WSRA.PK!

We would like to present a very special company
operating in an extremely profitable business sector.

Western Sierra Mining is a company on the move,
fast!  Big news is out!  Big business is afoot for
WSRA.PK!

*Company: Western Sierra Mining Inc.
*Symb0l: WSRA.PK
*Current-Price:       0.22
*3 to 4 Day target:   0.30
*6-month target:      0.55

Read on to find out why WSRA.PK! is our TOP pick this
week.

* Western Sierra Mining has a very profitable
business model in which they avoid the highest cost
associated with mining: Exploration.  Essentially,
Western Sierra operates mines on sites that have been
previously explored and found to be "too small" for
the largest mining companies, yet still produce
handsome profits.

* The global mining industry boom will continue for
the foreseeable future due to the impact of China-
driven demand on commodity prices and long supply-
response lead times.

* Profits by mining companies have doubled for the
second year in a row.  Return on equity has increased
nearly three-fold over the past two years

* Price Waterhouse Coopers calls for "...another
bumper year for the global mining industry in 2005."
They go on to say, "The sustained upturn in
commodity prices has caught investors' attention,
creating a dash for mining stocks.  Add the
unprecedented profits and free cash flows and we
have a very buoyant industry."

* News! News! News!  Read on to find out why we
expect WSRA.PK! to take off this week!

Here is recent news on the company:

LAKE HAVASU CITY, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Sept. 1, 2005--Western Sierra Mining Corp. (Pink
Sheets:WSRA - News) announced today that it had
entered into a contract with Dyer Engineering
Consultants, Inc. of Reno, Nevada; (DEC) to head up
the company's permitting process for its barite project
at Battle Mountain, Nevada.

Commenting on the project, Mr. Bob Garcia, Vice
President of Extraction Operations, said, "We have
had several meetings with Nevada BLM at Battle
Mountain and believe we can proceed normally
through the permitting process. There are significant
mining activities recently approved for placer gold
adjacent to our property and the Battle Mountain/Mud
Springs has a long history of both large and small
scale mining activities. The property has previously
been mined for barite and placer gold and the
proposed areas of disturbance are relatively small. We
hope to submit the initial plan of operations prior the
end of September."

These fortuitous events have earned WSRA.PK! our
strong recommendation.

Please Watch this one trade all week!

Information within this email contains "forward
looking statements" within the meaning of Section
27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements
that express or involve discussions with respect to
predictions, goals,
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
assumptions or future events or performance are not
statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements."
Forward looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the
statements are made that involve a number of risks
and uncertainties which could cause actual results or
events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be
identified through the use of words such as:
"projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates,"
"believes," "understands" "will," "part of:
"anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain
actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All
information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, stoc.ks, securities must be understood as
information provided and not investment advice.
Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers and
subscribers to seek advice from a registered
professional securities representative before deciding
to trade in stoc.ks featured within this email. None of
the material within this report shall be construed as
any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind
that the interpretation of the writer of this newsletter
about the news published by the company does not
represent the company official statement and in fact
may differ from the real meaning of what the news
release meant to say.  Look at the news release by
yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.

Heather 9 Rodriguez