FW: Shed extra pounds with Hoodia

Ema ana_keen at attglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 09:51:48 PDT 2005

YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT IT
 YOU'VE READ ABOUT IT
 YOU'VE SEEN IT ON TV
 AND NOW IT'S FINALLY HERE!

 THE MOST EFFECTIVE WEIGHT-LOSS INGREDIENT EVER TO HIT THE
 MARKET IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

 Try a SAMPLE today and see what everyone's talking about firsthand.

 http://www.nlerceah.info

 John Roberts told a U.S. Senate committee he is ``not an ideologue,'' concluding his testimony on his nomination to be chief justice as Democrats declared themselves torn over his Supreme Court nomination.

``If you look at what I've done since I took the judicial oath, that should convince you that I'm not an ideologue,'' said Roberts, a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit since 2003.

Roberts's comments came on his third and final day of Senate questioning, a session largely devoted to exchanges with Democrats who said they remained concerned about the direction he would take the nation's highest court.

``Many of us are struggling with exactly that: what kind of justice would you be, John Roberts?'' said Senator Dianne Feinstein, a California Democrat.

With solid Republican support, Roberts, 50, is all but certain to win confirmation and become the nation's 17th chief justice. The question is whether he will get the backing of any of the Senate Judiciary Committee's eight Democrats, all of whom so far are publicly noncommittal.