mypyn

Keitha Laverdiere per at brotoloc.com
Thu Aug 10 11:10:38 PDT 2006

D h ea e r H s om o e O c wn d er,

Your c p re v di c t doesn't ma h tter to us!

If you O v WN r z ea o l e n st t at h e and want I d MME e DIAT l E c n
as q h to s a pe f nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L j OW f ER your month w ly p y aym s
ent m s
by a third or more, here are the d e ea s ls p we have T n ODA m Y:

$ 49 o 0 , 00 i 0 a z s l n ow a u s 3 , 3 m 5 %
$ 3 z 70 , 0 h 00 a k s l n ow a z s 3 , 5 z 5 %
$ 2 f 50 , 00 v 0 a b s l s ow a v s 3 , 7 j 5 %
$ 20 m 0 , 00 g 0 a l s lo r w a k s 3 , 9 r 0 %

V t is i it o i ur web s u it e e <http://www.vicohukeracidas.com>

Keitha Laverdiere , A p ppr f ova w l Ma x na b ge m r

Are you following this? Floyd asked.
Not too well. Tell us, Dreadnought, who gave the order to fire if it
wasnt the Watch Commander?