Jan 4, 2006 News Update

Pasquale Ferreira alejo1 at col1.telecom.com.co
Thu Jan 5 07:10:27 PST 2006

Remington Ventures Flips the 1.5 Trillion Dollar Daily
Currency Exchange Market with new technology.

OTCPicks.com: Daily Market Movers Digest Midday Stock Alerts announced:
REMINGTON VENTURES, INC. (OTC: RMVN) "Up 90.2% in morning trading"

Today, Stock More than Doubles to 1.04 during trading and closed at .97
a 90.2% increase as predicted.

Over 625,000 in volume today

Make this your first buy tomorrow!

We knew once people found out about the amazing new technology RMVN
has developed they would start climbing, and boy did they ever.

Remington Ventures Inc.
Symbol: RMVN
Todays Open: $0.40
Todays Low: $0.40
Todays High: $1.04
Last Trade: $0.97
Price Increase: 90.19%
Yesterdays Volume: 650 Shares
Todays Volume: 629,942 Shares
Volume Increase: 96814.2%
Short Term: $2.25
Long Term: $6.50 - $7.00

About the Company

RMVN has been developing new technology for the past 12 months that will
change Forex Trading (Global Currency Exchange) for the world.

What is Forex Trading?

As a 24 hour market, Forex trading starts in Sydney, and moves around the world
as the day begins in each financial market, begining with Toky o, London, and
New Yor k. Unlike any other financial market, investors can respond to currency
fluctuations at the time they occur - day or night.

Here is What the Technology Does

This new software system that automatically renders neural network predictions
from real time data. The system's neural network input database is designed so
that the neural net actually chooses the instrument to trade as well as the
trade parameters.

A neural network is a software (or hardware) simulation of a biological brain
(sometimes called Artificial Neural Network or "ANN"). The purpose of a neural
network is to learn to recognize patterns in your data. Once the neural network
has been trained on samples of your data, it can make predictions by detecting
similar patterns in future data. Software that learns is truly "Artificial
Intelligence".

Remington Ventures takes the guesswork out of trading because they pre-train and
maintain the Neural Networks for you.

So what does this mean for my investment dollar?

It means this company is on the brink of changing the market itself, and today
investors recognized it as they began scooping up the shares like crazy.

Here is what happened with the stock today!

The market went in a frezy this morning. When the market opened shares were
being grabbed up like a boxing day sale. yesterday we said the stock would climb
to $1.75 in the short term, well it is over half way there in one day.

This stock was trading at over $6.00 earlier this year and slowly over
the months of development on this new technology it dwindled. Now with
their new launch we are now more certain than ever it will climb back to
$6.00 and beyond.

What an exciting day of trading.

Thursday morning will be just as exciting. Early buyers got the highest
profits when they bought at just $0.51 Wed morning. But the rise is continuing.
Get in on it before it climbs to our short term estimate of over $1.75.
You can still double your money this week.

If you missed our release yesterday go to the RMVN website and read up
on this amazing new technology. It not only analizes the $1.5 Trillion
a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next
big mover will be. How amazing is that?!!

Members if you do nothing else at all in the market this week, get in on
RMVN before all the bigboys buy it up and push the price out of site.

RMVN is our BIG PICK, Good Trading To You All!