NET validator for client-side validation, but the presenter needs to be able to toggle it visible too.

Marquez Diana wky at busturistico.com
Sat Nov 25 05:54:09 PST 2006

Why not just have the code-behind access the CustomerService to load the
customers?
If you dread handling dinner and aren't heading to.
One such framework is ASP. Dave did theediting for my book and was my
main sounding board and agony auntthroughout the process.
____
Can you make some fast money on this one? Put it on your radar now.