Reduce software price

Landon Patterson lafayette-living.com at thebigbookstore.com
Wed Aug 15 23:28:32 PDT 2007

> Alejandro, I think our IT-department spends too much money on software.
> Please, give me your suggestions about it on Thursday.

Sir,

I have made analyse of the actual state of affairs.
Now we buy retail software.
It means we buy big color box with CD/DVD, booklets, user`s manuals etc.
In most cases all these things are useless for us.

I have made research and found interesting solution.
There is "OEM software". Usually it is special price for big manufacturers
of computers, big company etc, in other words for bulk buyer.
But there are internet shops which propose retail software at the price of OEM.
For comparison:

Windows XP Pro w/SP2            OEM: $49      Retail: $269
MS Office Enterprice 2007       OEM: $79      Retail: $899
Acrobat Reader 8 Pro            OEM: $79      Retail: $499

I have taken these prices from http://sto.llusoftpa.com/

There are many advantageous offers, such as:

 $79 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate
 $99 Macromedia Studio 8
 $59 Adobe Premiere 2.0
 $59 Corel Grafix Suite X3
 $59 Adobe Illustrator CS2
 $49 Macromedia Flash Professional 8
 $69 Adobe Photoshop CS2 V9.0
 $99 Macromedia Studio 8
$129 Autodesk Autocad 2007
$149 Adobe Creative Suite 2

Also there are offers for Mac(for our subsidiary company):

 $69 Adobe Acrobat Pro 7
 $49 Adobe After Effects
 $49 Macromedia Flash Pro 8
$149 Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium
 $49 Ableton Live 5.0.1
 $49 Adobe Photoshop CS

I think we can save 75-90% of money!
We will buy software only and immediatelly download it!
Any overhead costs.
Please check this link and find more information about these offers.
http://sto.llusoftpa.com/

-----
Sincerely
Alejandro Watson