is strengthen

Poe qaqey at finance.gov.sk.ca
Sat Jul 7 05:33:29 PDT 2007

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

For e-mail announcements of future MRO releases, interested users must
sign up via the Subscription Manager on the PDS home page. Journal Info
from Lund University might be useful.

MRO data are archived at the PDS Geosciences, Imaging, Atmospheres, and
NAIF Nodes, and can be accessed from these nodes' web sites and from the
main PDS home page. Submissions are screened by our professional
curation team for relevance and quality, but are not subjected to peer
review. A few rules:Library staff will not set aside books or bid on
books for you.

We can get items for you that are not in our collection. Journal Info
from Lund University might be useful.

Winners will be announced by  email soon after, and a list of winners
will be posted in the library. We can get items for you that are not in
our collection. News is now available. Another new Nature website is
Scintilla. For e-mail announcements of future MRO releases, interested
users must sign up via the Subscription Manager on the PDS home page.
Stop by the library and  place your bids on items of interest. New
publishing technologies challenge the traditional structure of
peer-reviewed scientific journals.

NASA World Wind allows you to provide access to your data free or
proprietarily. The new module, To the Moon and Beyond,  was developed
through a grant from the NASA Education Directorate and the Exploration
Systems Mission Directorate. Hear how astronomers learn about nascent
planetary systems and the processes that sculpt them.