vigil microfiche

Carol rwq at saber.net
Mon Jul 16 12:41:16 PDT 2007

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

Sometimes, you get together with another musician and something clicks.
Their new record "Picture In My Head" is a little bit of everything-
picks you up when you're down, keeps you singing in the car, and is
there for you the day after.
Palmer was created in Albuquerque, NM; he is currently creating in
Chicago, IL.

Through his music, Malcolm Palmer urges us to become we want to become,
deserve to become and are meant to become - to seek and serve a purpose
between the womb and the tomb. com, Band Radio Live, The Indie Rock
Show, Indiepodcasting. "I had done a few things on my own before that,"
Garcia says, referring to debut "The Trouble With Being Nice" and
subsequent EP "Hold On Tight! " And so he evolved musically, retaining
the purity of folk storytelling and drawing upon the wordplay and rhythm
of hip-hop. "It was not, in the end, a business decision," said one
content provider who preferred to remain anonymous.

Meredith Brooks writes: "Jasmine Ash can do it all, she writes, she can
sing, and she's a performer.
I became excited by the idea that there was so much to learn. They were
courted by a number of major labels, but never quite closed the deal.
But the real goal for Getaway Car's 'All Your Little Pieces' and the
'NYC EP' is to belong in any true pop-rock fan's iPod. After realizing
how well they worked together, the duo soon amassed a collection of
songs to perform in coffee houses across North America. "Sure, it's fun
to play two notes on a guitar, jump around onstage and have a great
time, but at the end of the day I think people do want songs with some
substance," Garcia insists. In addition to releasing her work, DeHaan
has created a series of music launches, entitled the New York Indie Rock
Launch into New York City. Sometimes, you get together with another
musician and something clicks. The ability for the band to play its
music in either full electric or acoustic format without losing the
slightest bit of integrity has paved the way for many more venue
opportunities.

Music that we believe in and are passionate about making, and that you,
the fans, will hopefully believe in too, because you are the reason we
do what we do.
She started performing at a young age in musical theater, but knew early
on as she sang along to her Pretenders and Joan Jett records, that her
rock and roll heart could not be tamed. Melodrome is in the process of
changing the way they do business.

Meanwhile, we were waiting around day after day for answers. The band
members are working together through refreshingly upbeat and musically
explosive live shows to carve their own niche in the Minneapolis-St.
With heavy guitar distortions and undeniable melodies, their music is a
combination of cadence and creative lyrics that is displayed in their
live performances and captured on their album OUTOFREACH.
The ability for the band to play its music in either full electric or
acoustic format without losing the slightest bit of integrity has paved
the way for many more venue opportunities.

"  Chris Peters adds, "We like a lot of bands.

Most new fans are genuinely surprised to find that Melodrome are still
an independent band. Thanks to their upbeat, danceable sound and natural
flow between killer jams, spicy covers, and groovin' originals their fan
base continues to grow.

The full and fully alive sound that this three-piece rock band can make
- acoustic-based, no less - is truly something to see. Very top notch in
all aspects.
Excellent piano playing.
View a more detailed bio at www. Her warmth and good humor make an
audience feel as if they are sitting down with an old friend.

Her tour van rolled and she landed upside down on a set of train tracks.
Dealing with that really crushed me.

Other standouts include the Pretenders-esque 'Kingdom Crumbled' the
tender-yet-twisted 'Long Night,' the fist-pumping 'sing-a-long'
'Insomnia' and the tortured waltz 'How Will I Sleep.