I had to solve that problem by creating aliases for every possible mispelling and permutation of any name that is not Smith or Jones.

Bolton oeb at midway.uchicago.edu
Sat Jun 9 04:30:50 PDT 2007

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

The above quote immediately came to mind after reading Mike Boyink's
well-justified rant today:Are you a web developer working on your
church's website on a volunteer basis? This is interesting reading,
though I remian loyal to my FrontPage depravity.

" I'm finding this to be one of the biggest advantages of CSS, and it's
amazes me is how often I still need to explain it to others in the web
world. uk - brand new design, comments welcome, and if MeanDean would
like to do an assessment, I'd be happy.
The sound and timing is perfect. The church provide nothing other than
payment to the host and frankly with a church planter for husband, we
have taken vows of poverty.

For example: Just recently I just helped out OnMission. You can look to
almost any ministry in the church and you will find someone who feels
undervalued or unappreciated. I'm also one of the few who provide free
assistance as I am able, along with an FAQ.

If you feel your money is being misused, you would probably not give as
much. com Registration Service Provider: Abacus America, Inc. With the
new Project Directory features, and line numbers, it's been my html
editor of choice. I finally had to tell them I wasn't going to discuss
presentation any more until they sent me their copy. That is a wonderful
editor. When they have questions, they feel comfortable phoning in and
know who to ask for. Thanks again for the article. I have CMS changes
I've wanted to make for a long time, but I'm on strike until I can get
updated copy from my ministries.

If any of you would like to take a look at the site and help me out.

Okay, so "they don't" say this all that much .

Many are as good or even better than their commercial alternatives. Yes,
I have trouble getting content. When they have questions, they feel
comfortable phoning in and know who to ask for.
" I'm finding this to be one of the biggest advantages of CSS, and it's
amazes me is how often I still need to explain it to others in the web
world.
God bless you for using your skills, and showing the world.

We're still friends, but they haven't written their copy, and their site
is still "coming soon" after a year and a half. It seems to me that the
real underlying issue is a problem with lack of communication and too
much bureaucracy in some churches. Bottom line: those who fail to plan -
plan to fail. They don't need to, because they already know what we do.
Even if the expansion is unexpected, care and consideration for the
gardener, a person precious in God's eyes, is more important than a
mixture of sand and cement. Something that is also unlikely to happen
until seminaries begin staffing-up with online media instructors.