childhood countrywoman

Rainey K.Carol cps at mxcp.com
Sun Jun 10 12:23:13 PDT 2007

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

- What can I uncheck in MSCONFIG's Startup List?

Don't release just yet. - What can I uncheck in MSCONFIG's Startup List?

I can't figure a way to get it added to msconfig's startup file, and I
can no longer just go into autoexec. I can't figure a way to get it
added to msconfig's startup file, and I can no longer just go into
autoexec. Continue reading:  "Why do these firewall tests say I've
failed?

Now, on this machine B I can print to the printer on machine A.

Continue reading:  "How do I use a printer that's on another machine on
my network? Windows definitely writes to the drive a lot.

Flash memory wears out.

- What's all this stuff running after I boot Windows?

When downloading software or whatever, what is the difference between
RUN and SAVE?

I used to use AVG, and McAfee, but they created so many processes and
hogged so much time, everything slowed to a halt.

"Run" can mean several things. You may forward individual articles from
this newsletter only if you include all and only the text of tha

html to submit your comments and questions. The file is then run,
exactly as if you had used Windows Explorer to navigate to the temporary
location into which it had been downloaded and then double-clicked on
it. Cincinnati Bengals, Chad Johnson, National Football League - CBS
SportsLine. Depending on the specific hardware involved and how you use
your system that could be a day, a month or if you're lucky, maybe a
year. New Orleans Saints, Drew Brees, National Football League - CBS
SportsLine.
Depending on how you use your computer it may improve performance.

Continue reading:  "Why do these firewall tests say I've failed?

And it's not Windows "running on" the USB Flash Drive.

In other words, click on Explore when there are other accounts on your
machine and you don't want to add something to automatically start for
all of them. If all you're doing is periodically copying files to and
from your USB flash drive, you can probably do that for years before you
have a problem. The common refrain was "You're Wrong!
An alternate way I find a little less error prone is to use
drag-and-drop to create a new shortcut from an existing menu item.

No smoking and no pets please.
- What's all this stuff running after I boot Windows? Depending on the
specific hardware involved and how you use your system that could be a
day, a month or if you're lucky, maybe a year.
Depending on the specific hardware involved and how you use your system
that could be a day, a month or if you're lucky, maybe a year.

Most of you may know that I'm also "the" IT department for my wife's
business.

Continue reading:  "How do I get something to open automatically when I
log in to Windows? That's why Save exists.

, has more discussion of this situation as well. There's a lot of
misunderstanding of flash memory and what it's capable of. Post a
comment on "Will my system be faster if I make my C: drive a flash
drive? Over time, everyday use of your PC will slow down performance. No
physical addresses.
Windows Vista lets you use USB memory as RAM!

Will my system be faster if I make my C: drive a flash drive?
In other words, from an unrelated computer source? Flash memory just
won't last. where you actually get to chose the program with which to
open the downloaded file.

Leo's Answers Newsletter is a weekly publication of Ask Leo!
But using it constantly or planning to use it long-term is a trip down a
one-way path: eventually the flash memory will fail. There's a reason
computer programmers often list "profanity" as an additional
computer-related language they're proficient in. Digg It - Bookmark It
on Del. So, a quick look at what it means when you choose between "Run"
and "Save" when you download a file.

Notebook security cables can be and should be used in any location where
you may have to leave your laptop such as your hotel room or co-worker's
office.

You may forward individual articles from this newsletter only if you
include all and only the text of tha That's why Save exists.
You'd be better served, in my opinion, by adding actual RAM to your
system. -  Why does my Microsoft Word document display differently on
different computers? We'll look at why, and a Windows Vista alternative.
Even my favorite test tends to overstate the risk.