ruffle

Sammy ziy at acti.org
Mon Jun 11 10:36:27 PDT 2007

News Is Out! CAON Launches R&D Program to Further Production!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Friday Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read the news. This company is pulling no punches. They has engaged one
of the countries top R&D facilities to expand their technology. Get on
CAON today!

" She said that President Harry S.

Echoing the concerns of labor unions, he argues that the guest-worker
program would depress wages and lead to foreigners taking good jobs that
would otherwise go to U.

"People have been waiting for a candidate who fits their profile," said
Rep. Cardin Promotes Campaign-Tactics Legislation - washingtonpost.
Leaders in both parties condemned the GOP switchers for conspiring to
sabotage legislation that had taken countless delicate negotiating
sessions to craft. Along with DeMint, the list named Sens.

Since then, he has improved, moving from the hospital to a
rehabilitation facility and then to his Fairfax, Va.

RedditFacebook He said that he is  proud of his five-year stewardship of
the office and that NASA Administrator Michael D. Augie Paone, owner of
Christensen Builders Inc.
The first time, Republicans controlled the White House and both houses
of Congress, but Bush could not persuade members of his own deeply
divided party to resolve their disagreements.

He insisted that he never viewed the amendment as a poison pill, but
rather as an attempt to keep the guest-worker program in check.
George's County   Southern Maryland    Blog Maryland Moment News and
notes on Maryland politics.
"The reality is most people are just desperate to see a solution.
Warner, and its Democratic senator, James Webb, voted no. "I think that
Hans von Spakovsky's record demonstrates that he will use his office to
elevate partisan concerns among legitimate law enforcement concerns.

Habeas corpus, one of the bedrock elements of U. Changing the nation's
immigration laws to expand the workforce, tighten enforcement and bring
order to the chaos of a vast illegal population has been a priority for
Bush since he took office.

Capitol Briefing Paul Kane reports from the halls of the U.
James Buchanan Security Cleared? ""We've restructured our organization,"
Loeffler said.

, who was running for reelection against Democrat Martin O'Malley. In
one area, however, our values differ widely: My husband, reflecting the
predominant view in.

The signs "referenced a dark period in our history," Johnson testified.
, home outside of Washington. Career lawyers thought the provision would
discriminate against black voters.

Dole and Enzi face reelection next year.
Giuliani, he said that if the former New York mayor "runs a campaign for
the presidency saying, 'I will give you four more years of what this
president has done,' he's allowed to do that.

One, former deputy assistant inspector general Debra Herzog, said she
was once berated by Cobb because of a single word in a letter. , absent
from the Senate since suffering a brain hemorrhage late last year, is
likely to return in September, if not earlier, Majority Leader Harry
Reid said Thursday.

-Mexico border is at the forefront of a growing debate over U.