We aren't responsible for their content.

Davila R.Dick ogpsb at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 22:57:07 PDT 2007

COULD THIS BE THE NEXT HOMERUN? WATCH VPSN LIKE A HAWK STARTING TUESDAY
JUNE 12th!

Company: Vision Airships, Inc.
Symbol: VPSN
Price: 0.50
5-day Target: 1.50
Current Rating: Strong Buy

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. News Is Out! Vision Airships Inc.
Expansion Plans in the Works. ADD VPSN TO YOUR RADAR NOW, AND WATCH IT
TRADE ON TUESDAY 12th!

See how   Are you a grandparent?

I too had seen an interview with a curator from Aros in TV, she was
fascinated by the technical aspects of Bill's exhibition: Huge screens,
high stereo sounds etc.
Colorful News - to colorful people.
Frank Lloyd Wright had a rare gift, sure.

Suddenly I am indeed not in the middle of nowhere. About Bill's
exhibition being exhausting.

Giotto's has been of great inspiration to Bill, too.

We aren't responsible for their content. And according to well informed
sources there is some very expensivebut unfortunately invisible masonry.
That was what the Artist said.

A Danish insurance company?
Bill is not the most successful police drama on British television.

And the Artist, that lived near by, went home.

See editorial Columnist at WWAR Art News  What's that?

First you must install a News Reader to handle the RSS feeds. The next
sentence I did not quit understandbut it might be explained here.
The voyageA dollhouse like house at the top of a hill.

About Bill's exhibition being exhausting.

He studied old illustrations from the fairy tales. About Bill's
exhibition being exhausting. and they lived happily ever after. But I
saw a picture of the museum recently. Bill is a video artist.

com A well designed  online gallery in Piazenza, Italy BabeleArte.

With a screen in the middle of the room.

The National Endowment for the Arts awarded Bill a Visual Artist
Fellowship for his work in video. I too had seen an interview with a
curator from Arosin TV, she was fascinated by the technical aspectsof
Bill's exhibition: Huge screens, high stereo sounds etc.

The director of the Hans Christian Andersen Festival Plays wrote a new
musical inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales, and the
universe of fairy tale characters.
An Artist had an idea.