There are different specs involved in web hosting phenomenon.

sagebrush rpfk at freenet.de
Tue Jun 12 13:52:15 PDT 2007

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

Although they are very good printers - we can't say the same for their
web hosting.

So, we were to discover, if you REALLY want that name - you have to be
first at going through the domain name registration process!

They do also cater to the 'little guys' and have different package
options to choose from. After all, by its nature, the internet is so
impersonal anyway.

People are lazy by nature, so the easier you make it for them to find
you, the better.

But a domain name - now that gets registered in one place together with
every other domain name in the world. Except that now YOU get to decide
on YOUR OWN domain name. However, because dotcoms are so popular, this
is rarely possible.

Text of "Joe Soap Learns about Domain Name Registration" may not be
duplicated without written consent. Most businesses who trade primarily
within a certain area or country use this type of domain name extension.
They would love my business. Some web hosting providers also provide
free domain names along with their plans. Ironically enough, they found
that there weren't too many people interested in their web hosting
service! Soap to submit his proposed domain name for registration.

What can one do if you ever find yourself in the middle of a domain name
registration dispute? But a domain name - now that gets registered in
one place together with every other domain name in the world.

They regard their web hosting contribution to my business as an integral
factor to my business' growth and profitability! And more than just
supplying me with a web hosting service, they want to provide a service
which gives an overall 'website experience'. Web hosting is keeping your
files on a computer always connected to the internet and which has your
files.

Soap had to do was pay his once off domain name registration fee to the
host company. In other words, be specific; be original; and be
considerate to those who will use your domain name.
Would anyone be surprised to discover that they have decided to give up
on the idea?

The simplicity gives it a unique look and also makes it easy for the
visitor to easily browse through your web design.
Highly likely, the upgrade will take place with this wonderful web
hosting company who has valued me from the start!

It's just added a new dimension to the long list of considerations when
looking for a web hosting company. Don't use too many different colors
in the web design.

This 'web hosting service' hadn't considered that one as important. In
our area we have a printer who made a big splash of providing web
hosting services.
We both stay happy - we both stay in business! The first decision when
choosing your domain name is the actual name. Frequent line breaks add
to the simplicity of your web design.