investor smoker

Rudolph Freeman zicxp at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 18:03:19 PDT 2007

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

Even Lucky Jim isn't very good.

And I'd argue it's very hard for us to understand how culturally
aggressive it was at the time, when the Brits weren't yet crying in the
streets over Lady Di.

In the poignant "Listening for Her," Lidia Torres describes the changing
roles once age has overtaken a mother's mental capacity: I clean my
mother's body abandoned long ago by its brains cells.
This is a compelling and exhilarating addition to Latino letters. But
Here is Where We Meet offers a wise, moving and poetic look at the life
of an artist traversing the European century from a novelist whose
talent remains undimmed in his twilight years.

The reason for it is surely sound and obvious: the novels just aren't
very good. "  As always, include your full mailing address.

The social targets are soft, and absorb the mild ribbing Amis gives them.