drank parched

Roberson qcd at edatatrace.com
Sat Jun 30 08:49:01 PDT 2007

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

CI: Collaborative Intelligence By Daphne R.

No complicated set-up or technical knowledge is required. Yesterday a
reader of my article wrote to me from New York: You are a genius.
The internet revolutionized computer business. Click on a motif above!