just one guy gettin' it done.

Holloway Jess agalindo at canisi.net
Wed Jan 2 06:02:33 PST 2008

This really helped on my journey to the bottom of the Grand Canyon last year.
Sounds boring doesn't it?
If you're already wearing sandals removing them will still give you a benefit. It's all lovely stuff.
That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass. and none of this is rocket science. I'm thinking this would be excellent for robotics, installation art, making a artistic computers, and comically misplacing.
It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth seeing. Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly fruity wine.