They are certainly doing that at amazing speeds!

Horace Shields job at bpv.de
Tue Feb 21 23:06:34 PST 2012

KICK START FOR C F_EC_D ._O B is finally on! 13 DAYS LEFT TO REACH 1.50
price!

Narnia Corp whith the ticker C F_EC_D ._O B trading at 0.09 as attractive as
they come!

It's day one of Promo produces C F_EC_D ._O B to 45.16% Gains! Wow!

EXPECT THE THE AWESOME NEWS RELEASE TO BE POSTED C F_EC_D ._O B!

Do you recognize the almost identical pattern with a four billion dollar
company New Oriental Education? We thought so!

AND THIS TIME YOU DONT WAIT TO MISS IT DEAR PENNY STOCK INVESTORS, START
PURCHASING C F_EC_D ._O B RIGHT NOW AND WITHOUT HESITATION JUST THIRTEEN
MORE DAYS TO ACQUIRE YOUR STOCK UNDER 1.50 PPC. BUY YOURS ON THIS WEDNESDAY,
FEBRUARY 22!

IMPORTANT:
This promotional release is a paid advertisement and is for non-specific
appreciation uses only. In no way we are a Registered Investment Adviser,
Broker Dealer or a associate of any alliance for providers of research
information in any area imaginable and we are not qualified to give
financial recommendations. The fine print is to be read and understood in
full. One must not trade in any symbol promoted on this email unless you can
afford to loose it forever.

To stop further correspondence, please click a reply button and send us an
email back with the 'remove' as the subject line.