Message

Mathew Hansen mat_h at e1.ru
Wed May 9 17:00:34 PDT 2012

My name is Mathew Hansen, and I am writing to you to discuss a business
partnership that has the potential for high returns.

I work for a manufacturing company, which at the moment purchases a product
vital to its processing operations, at a price that is much above the
manufacturing cost. In my proposed business partnership, you would partake
the role of stand-in supplier, providing this important material while
retaining the same profit margins. My role would be to introduce you to my
company as the supplier and to get a contract between you and my employer.

Please send a return email to m.hansen at companymailer.net confirming your
contact number and to schedule the most preferred time to discuss this
opportunity in more depth. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Send reply message directly to m.hansen at companymailer.net as it is connected
to my mobile phone and is my preferred email.

Warmest regards,

Mathew Hansen