A Useful and Used Actual Company

Edmund Rice protko at runiverse.net
Tue Jan 22 08:39:32 PST 2013

Insider tip on LB T G!

Hi, my manager alerted me of our firm recently secured a contract to acquire
LIBERTY COAL ENERGY CORP. (LB T G). This story is not released yet, you will
score serious dollar. My firm is focusing to purchase it for $1.28/share. My
corporation craves coal severely, LB T G can't capture everything, but my
firm capable.

You should buy quick to earn capital until it sends out to the everyone. Add
$2000 of LB T G on January 22. It could bring a million bucks overnight!