Could This Company be the next Sub Penny Monster?

drbentz at trinfico.ru drbentz at trinfico.ru
Fri Jun 14 10:54:30 PDT 2013

Biostem Corp. will be suggested as the number one deal for today so
build your trade swift members since Locks are a liquid trading
about to create a Great move here short-run. We feel now is the
better time to join up as Locks are very inexpensive trading off to
the lower and bouncing. Tresses are getting hugely recognized in the
pub. We forecast something large is coming asap also at those low
levels, the potential earnings may be Great short-term as H A_I R's
story will go grow. Biostem U.S. Corporation may see some Super
Momentum asap and Tuesday on the base bounce below the good to be
ready buyers. H A_I R seems to get the top selection have fun
playing penny stock markets for a Bottom jump this article and today
on. 38 day highest is $3.50. As headlines developing and buyer
knowledge going to pop we predict H A_I R is an excellent profiting
chance of our traders who want to see urgent short-term returns.
With this very reason we are highly motivated because it allows us
to cover H A_I R for our brokers right becasue its begins to take
off again temporary term. Biostem US lately announced breaking
headlines. We forecast epic trading from H A_I R and we say that you
initiate accumulating stock on June, 14.