Important - Secure Bank Documents

Lloyds Bank no-reply at lloydsbanksecuredocuments.com
Mon Feb 20 04:30:25 PST 2017

This message was sent to: gclist at bespin.org
Lloyds Bank Logo
FW: Important BACs documents
Please review attached BACs documents and fax it to +44 (0) 845 600 7143.

Please note that the Terms and Conditions available below are the Bank's most recently issued versions. Please bear in mind that earlier versions of these Terms and Conditions may apply to your products, depending on when you signed up to the relevant product or when you were last advised of any changes to your Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions regarding which version of the Terms and Conditions apply to your products, please contact your Relationship Manager.

Your sincerely,
Signature
Simon Jordan
Senior Manager, Lloyds Bank Cardnet

Calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service
Lloyds Bank plc. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065 Lloyds Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278. We also subscribe to the lending code. Details can be obtained from www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk.

Lloyds Bank plc registered office:
25 Gresham Street,
London EC2V 7HN.
Registered in England and Wales No. 2065.
id: 3cd2fc78-8022d6a8-319d8d7b-e302857d

We may monitor or record telephone calls to check out your instructions correctly and to help us improve the quality of our service. Calls from abroad are charged according to the telephone service provider's published tariffNot all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information.