[LispM] Introduction

William von Hagen vonhagen@vonhagen.org
20 Dec 2001 23:22:49 -0500

Hello all. I recently found this list on the net, and it seemed like a
great thing to join. I collect old computers, primarily workstations,
and thus have a variety of LispMs in various states. (working Explorer
II, Symbolics 3620, 3650, and MacIvory II, Xerox Dandelion, Dandetiger,
and Dove, and a - non-working - LMI Lambda). BTW, the fact that I own
all of these does not mean that I pretend to be any sort of an expert,
just a definite compulsive. However, as I'm sure that everyone on this
list will agree, these machines, their interfaces, and their working
environments are so exceptionally beautiful that it's hard not to love
them.

At any rate, I'm currently looking for anyone who might have information
about the IIM (Integrated Inference Machine) LispM. I'd specifically
like to actually find one in any condition, but would be very interested
in getting copies of any docs or marketing literature for these machines
that anyone might have. I'd also appreciate being put in touch with
anyone you know who might have worked there.

Thanks very much!

   Bill von Hagen
   http://www.vonhagen.org