[LispM] Lisp Machines

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:05:33 +0100

Dear amateurs of Lisp Machines,
   this message is to serve as announce of this discussion list.
This list has just been founded by "new" users of Symbolics Lisp Machines,
and originally meant as a place of exchange of information between them,
but will actually welcome discussions about any kind of Lisp Machine.

Canonical LISP machines include the MIT CONS or CADR, Symbolics L-machines,
G-machine or Ivory, LMI LAMBDA or K-machine, the Xerox D-machine series,
the TI Explorer series. But we also welcome discussion on Multics or ITS
machines running MACLISP, antique POP-2 machines, or an Apple Newton,
or even some palmtop running Squeak. Actually, any machine that runs an
operating system integrated to a dynamic high-level programming language
will do.

You all know this page, but for archival purpose, let me remind you of
where I keep my LispM information:
	http://fare.tunes.org/LispM.html

May the LAMBDA be with you,

Tradition is the matter of which civilization is made.
Anyone who rejects tradition per se should be left naked in a desert island.