[LispM] New find!

Raymond Wiker Raymond.Wiker@fast.no
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 01:47:47 +0100

	I'm on a temporary assignment in California (Silicon
Valley, even), and have spent some time at various "interesting"
places. Today I found a TI MicroExplorer board set, which I bought for
the princely sum of $3 + sales tax, for a total of $3.24.

	The board set appears to have 48MB of RAM (with parity for
each byte, I guess) - there's a total of 6 banks of 18 44256
chips. The base PCB has two large PGA chips, and a 40MHz
oscillator. With a bit of luck this may be a 40MHz MicroExplorer
II. :-)

	The component side of the base board has the text "NUBUS
MICROEXPLORER", while the component side contains the following:

	ASSY2551910-0001(K)
	PWB2551911-0001(*)
	SCHEM2551912(A)
	H40 A3 041 8818

	There was no documentation or SW, which is acceptable given
the price. I would really like to get this thing up and running,
though - does anybody on this list have any snippets of information or
software available?

	//Raymond.

--
Raymond Wiker                        Mail:  Raymond.Wiker@fast.no