[LispM] Seeking a working LISP machine, and demonstration of PICON software

Robert Moore rlmoorehome@earthlink.net
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:15:26 -0800

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1126" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I would like to either buy or videotape a demo of a LISP Machine running PICON (product of LMI in the mid-1980's).&nbsp; This is to prove what existed at the time, for a useful purpose.&nbsp; PICON was eventually ported to Symbolics and TI Explorer machines as well as running on LMI Lambdas.&nbsp; If you have any suggestions, such as suggested contacts, or can provide such a demo, I would be happy to discuss the details.&nbsp; I am also interested in finding an operational LISP machine, in case the software is separately available.</DIV>
<DIV>Robert Moore</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:RMoore@alum.mit.edu">RMoore@alum.mit.edu</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>