[LispM] lispm archives

Ken Seefried ken at seefried.com
Wed Nov 23 13:16:31 PST 2005

I concur.  My email address is all over the place (I've never made any effort to hide it, knowing attempting to is IMO futile and couterproductive), and that's about 25 times as much spam as I catch for any single email address.  You might look for other issues causing this (made a new enemy recently?) or better ways to suppress it.

Ken

From: Brian Rice <water at tunes.org>