[LispM] Nevermore release

nyef at lisphacker.com nyef at lisphacker.com
Sat Oct 15 13:30:31 PDT 2005

Hello all,

As advertised, I am releasing a new version of Nevermore after nearly a year
and a half. The tarball is at the following location:

http://www.dridus.com/~nyef/lispm/nevermore/nevermore-9f1015.tgz

This version passes all but four of the EXPT diagnostics (I-MEMORY, UNMAPPED
ACCESSING, EVENT POSTING, and MEMORY CYCLE ABORT, if you're wondering), and
contains a couple of new interface bits over the previous release
(documented in the README).

In order to run Nevermore, you will require a disk image and ROM set. If you
can run Meroko you should have everything you need to run Nevermore, if not
necessarily in the right format.

There is one error in the startup process listed in the README. Before you
begin, edit load-romfiles in romload.lisp, and fix the path to the CPU
config ROM. (had to be one stupid bug in the release, right?)

Anyway, that's enough blather, download and enjoy!

 --Alastair Bridgewater