[LispM] Nevermore release

nyef at lisphacker.com nyef at lisphacker.com
Sat Oct 15 18:19:27 PDT 2005

Brad Parker writes:

> nyef at lisphacker.com wrote:
>>
>>There is one error in the startup process listed in the README. Before you
>>begin, edit load-romfiles in romload.lisp, and fix the path to the CPU
>>config ROM. (had to be one stupid bug in the release, right?)
>
> I fixed up the paths, but one change in your new code is that it's looking
> for "e1_cpu_config.rom" which I don't have...
>
> I got the older code (9e0311) to work fine, so I though I had all the prom
> files...

Technically, you do. Daniel and I got that ROM image at the same time from
the same source. We each did different things with it. I arranged for the
256 bytes to be spit out into a file on my hard drive. Daniel has it as an
array initializer in raven_rom.h. You're a quick hack away from having it as
a file.

> -brad

 --Alastair Bridgewater