[LispM] UNS: FEP output

Brad Parker brad at heeltoe.com
Wed Jun 9 08:19:45 PDT 2010

On Jun 8, 2010, at 10:07 PM, r.stricklin wrote:

> For the purposes of experimentally determining how to translate a failing memory address into a RAM chip location, it would be helpful if I could direct the FEP output during Test Memory to a file or to the serial port. Is this possible? Basically I am looking for a way of capturing the output of Test Memory.

If it's possible, I don't know how to do it.

But it does seem like it should be possible to send the output to the serial
port.

You might see if you can find the "usual suspects" mailing list and ask there.  That
is x-symbolics people.

If you find out how, let me know.  I've been begging several people for tapes hoping
to find the FEP sources, but no luck so far.  I suspect the sources would tell.

-brad

Brad Parker
Heeltoe Consulting
781-483-3101