[LispM] console cables

sales at symbolics-dks.com sales at symbolics-dks.com
Thu Jul 21 11:57:56 PDT 2011

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
We sell monochrome console cables for a base fee of $10 plus $3 per
foot.  The standard lengths we have in stock are 6, 20 and 50 foot.
We also have 3 and 4 wire color monitor cables.

	We provide a 90 day Return-To-Factory warranty on all equipment we
sell.  You are responsible for all shipping costs. Payment is required
in advance.  We can accept credit card payments through the Payment
Pal system with a 3% surcharge (4% for international).

	DAVID K. SCHMIDT
 Dir. of Sales & Maintenance Operations
 Symbolics
 P.O. Box 10862, Burke, VA  22009