[LispM] TI Explorer parts - was: Re: TI microExplorer parts?

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Wed Apr 10 18:05:19 PDT 2013

Howdy, folks, again.

My Explorer parts search has expanded, as besides the microExplorer chassis, I've added an incomplete Explorer II+, which wants any and all of the following parts to run again:

Console I/O Paddle
Color graphics I/O paddle
Console cable (fibre optic - unless it's just a normal MIC, SC, ST or similar type multimode arrangement)
Keyboard
Mouse
Color graphics console "wedge" (the part that sits at the end of the console cable on a color graphics system, that allows you to connect the keyboard and mouse to the system unit)
"MSS" SCSI storage shoebox

Leads and rumors welcome as always. Thanks!

ok
bear.

On Aug 4, 2012, at 2:20 AM, r.stricklin wrote:

> Howdy, folks.
>
> I'm hoping to find a TI microExplorer processor card and 8 MW memory expansion. Working or not, to finish restoring a microExplorer Mac II chassis. Leads and rumors welcome.
>
> Thanks!
>

> ok
> bear.
>
> --