[LispM] Introduction, new MacIvory owner

Doug doug-lispmlist at dpf.cc
Fri Mar 8 14:37:11 PST 2013

Hi Lisp Machine folks,

Just wanted to take a quick moment and introduce myself as a new MacIvory III owner thanks to David Schmidt (who I see is also on this list). I've been working my way through the Genera Workbook and look forward to setting up my environment and trying out some real 90's era Common Lisp coding! I thought I might even get something up for the 7DRL but that is probably ambitious.

Thanks to Faré for having this list.

If anyone else is currently using a MacIvory I'd welcome a shout out, especially as I'm sure I will have 2,375,117 questions (give or take a few).

Cheers,

Doug
NYC