[LispM] Borrow a console for Symbolics 3630 in Minneapolis area?

Timothy E. Nagle, Ph.D. tenagle at msn.com
Fri Aug 1 10:41:48 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I have a Symbolics 3630.  When I power up the run light turns on, the fault
light turns off, the disks spin up and I can hear the heads seeking.  It
seems as though the box is OK.  But I can't tell because the console screen
doesn't display.  Does anyone have a console, keyboard, mouse that I could
borrow to check out basic status.   I live in the Minneapolis area.

Thanks,

Tim

Timothy E. Nagle, PhD

(952) 881-4648 (home # - your calls are welcome)

tenagle at msn.com