[LispM] Greetings, all! - Cold Load Stream questions

cj miller metrophage at optonline.net
Thu Nov 27 17:37:27 PST 2014

Thanks for the file, I'll need to review it in some detail. My Mac uses
launchd to get network time, replacing xinetd. I don't know if I
can/should install inetd as well, perhaps I can better configure
launchd.

I see that you also specify the og2 directory from that archive which
has been circulating, I have been wondering what to do with this.

I should probably just set up a Linux box here so I can muck about with
ES40, KLH10, and other systems without second-guessing how the Mac likes
things.

Thanks for the advice
CJ