[LispM] Mac OS 8 Logitech 3-button mouse software

Doug Fields doug-lispmlist at dpf.cc
Thu Jun 30 19:14:07 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Well, I figured out the MouseKey 1.1 file - you just drag the app into the Control Panels directory and reboot. However, at boot time, when all the little icons come across at the bottom of the screen, the little Mouse icon comes up with a big X through it, and the MouseKey 1.1 software still says I have no Logitech device connected.

Does anyone have any idea how to get the MouseKey 1.1 to work on Mac OS 8.0 and/or where to get the 1.1.1 MouseKey?

Thanks,

Doug