[LispM] LispM assembly reference?

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Tue Nov 1 04:10:22 PDT 2016

   Yeah I don't have a specific machine as a target, I was just hoping
   I could find some thorough reference in some LispM that I could
   study before starting anything. As I said, it wouldnt be a 100%
   emulation of an existing machine.

The CADR is the best documented one, Brad Parker wrote an emulator for
it which you can run and have fun with.  And you have the CADR
document which documents the microcode format, etc.  The actual "Lisp"
part isn't as well documented, it is rather a matter of opening up the
source code and reading parts of the Chinual.

What is it you are trying to do?  Almost sounds as if you want to
write an emulator for a LispM. :-)

Feel free to ask any question you might have, we are more than happy
to help!