[LispM] What does a valid internet address look like?

Steven Nunez steven.nunez at illation.com.hk
Thu Aug 17 18:02:41 PDT 2017

No, still stuck. Most recently I added the remote DNS servers as hosts in
the namespace with them listed as providing the service, like this:

HOST GOOGLE-RESOLVER
SERVICE DOMAIN TCP DOMAIN
ADDRESS INTERNET 8.8.8.8
SYSTEM-TYPE UNIX42
NICKNAME GOOGLE-DNS
SITE SINGAPORE

but still no name resolution. Very frustrating; normally the docs are quite
good, but something is clearly wrong. I've attached the entire namespace
file here too. Maybe I'm missing something obvious.

Regards,
    - Steve Nunez