[LispM] ASDF 3.2.1 Anyone?

Steven Nunez steven.nunez at illation.com.hk
Wed Aug 30 23:21:44 PDT 2017

Still no luck. I thought I’d upgrade Genera before going any further, but that didn’t solve anything (I really didn’t think it would, but wanted to eliminate that possibility).

It looks like the failure is in load-op, being called with an argument of (clos-internals:storage-area 8). At the end of this message there is a detailed stack trace, with all arguments. According to the documentation:

“clos-internals:storage-area, which specifies the area in which to create the instance. The value should be an area number. The default is sys:default-cons-area”

Loading, as opposed to compiling, as I’m doing here, should be with ANSI-COMMON-LISP, since that’s in the attribution line. I’ll experiment with loading next, after a few passes at solving things here. The entire detailed stack trace is:

Regards,

*	SteveN

PS The compiler throws up a few warnings that might be of interest, not to this problem, but overall code quality: