[LispM] BSD style socket interface?

Steven Nunez steven.nunez at illation.com.hk
Thu Dec 28 17:09:43 PST 2017

The version of Genera that I am using has partial support. The backend file for usockets is missing. None of it is documented. I only noticed because whilst searching for items that might help in constructing sockets I saw a file named 'usockets-support.lisp' in the 'intel-support' directory. It looks like it was added in 2015 by Gary Palter to support some customer work. A shame the other file did not make it upstream. Working on Genera in 2017 certainly is not for the feint of heart. There is much that is undocumented on the VLM.