[LispM] Closer-MOP ?

Steven Nunez steven.nunez at illation.com.hk
Thu Dec 28 19:48:40 PST 2017

Greetings all,

Has anyone seen anything like closer-mop for Genera? I've run into a case
where clos:change-class in Genera does not conform to the spec
<http://clhs.lisp.se/Body/f_chg_cl.htm> . Specifically it does not accept
init-args. I can work around this by conditionalizing the code, but think
adding to a closer-mop implementation for Genera is probably a better
long-term solution. If none, does anyone have any suggestions on how this
might be simply fixed (so I can add to the existing closer-mop
<https://github.com/pcostanza/closer-mop> )? Perhaps with :around?

Regards,

    SteveN