[LispM] Genera Documentation in Other Formats?

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Mon Jun 12 01:25:28 PDT 2017

   Two things really: NFS is very slow on my set-up. I'm not sure why, but it
   makes reading using document examiner very painful. Second, I'd like to be
   able to browse the documentation at times when I'm not near my VLM, for
   example on long plane flights when I only have a MS Windows machine
   available.

You can convert them to PDF using a few hacks, setting up CUPS with a
PDF output thing and then feeding Hardcopy to your CUPS server.