[LispM] Genera Documentation in Other Formats?

Steven Nunez steven.nunez at illation.com.hk
Wed Jun 21 01:44:03 PDT 2017

Scheme may be the way to go. I was kind of hoping to do this conversion on
Genera itself and not have to learn a new language.

The CHTML conversion is just for ease-of-use. I still have found anything
better for reading documentation, searching, etc., but perhaps HTML based
docs in the browser have evolved. I still tend to use paper.

Maybe a CLIM based document examiner, if CLIM ever gets working on common
lisp outside of Allegro and Lispworks.

	- Steve